North American Diversity and Inclusion Council (NADIC)
The North America Diversity and Inclusion Council, launched in April 2009, is the first regional component of Monster's Global Diversity and Inclusion Council.
Why a Diversity Council?
At Monster Worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating an environment where employees feel valued and respected for who they are and what they bring to the company. This spirit is reflected in our values, our services and the experience we create for employees, customers and shareholders.
In accordance with our values and our belief that diversity and inclusion is not something we say but rather something we do, we have created the Global Diversity and Inclusion Council. The purpose of this task-oriented, project-focused group of Monster employees is to set priorities and provide leadership and direction for the company with respect to diversity and inclusion issues. Other regional councils are to follow.
An Executive Diversity Steering Committee operates to support and provide guidance to the council. Its members are:
- Executive Sponsor: Lise Poulos, EVP and Chief Administrative Officer
- Program Operations: Lew Karabatsos, VP Philanthropy
- HR and Training Support: Vicki Fortman, SVP Human Resources
The NADIC is governed by a set of guidelines and is currently composed of 11 Monster employees from Canada and the United States. These members represent a cross section of our employee demographics and functional disciplines.
The council members serve on three subcommittees that align with Monster’s business priorities. We do not just talk and meet – we are active and making a difference at Monster.
- WorkforceCreated to position Monster as the employer of choice for diverse candidates who reflect the profile of our customer base.
- WorkplaceFormed to help educate employees that understanding and accepting different behavioral styles - work, thought, learning, communication, etc. - creates a more productive and successful working and business environment.
- MarketplaceDeveloped not only to engage and create value broadly for diverse customer markets, but also to do the same for individual customers, their employees, management and shareholders.
Each sub-committee is chartered with the development and delivery of business processes, events, and activities to advance the goals of the NADIC within day to day operations at Monster.
If you are interested in working for Monster please APPLY HERE